These wraps are one of my all time favorite summer time grab and go meals. This is super easy to make and the best part is that they taste better on day 2 when all of the flavors have married together. Now, I have some picky peeps in the show family so I always make some with cilantro and some without. I personally love it with cilantro, however, some seem to think that cilantro tastes like soap. Who knew?
3 whole broasted chickens
Real Mayo (Miracle Whip is too sweet for this dish)
1 bunch of cilantro
Flour tortillas I get white and green so they know which ones have cilantro and which ones do not.
1. Debone and shred the chicken and separate into two bowels.
2. Add mayo a little at a time until it is a creamy consistency
3. Begin to add in taco season until mixture has an orange look
4. 2 squeezes of lemon juice
5. leaves of 1 bunch of cilantro finely chopped. (Optional)
On the tortilla I thinly slice avocado and lay in a line on the tortilla then add several spoonful's of the chicken salad, wrap and chill.
You have a quick lunch that is grab and go. The kids love it and has a great source of protein and healthy fats. Feeds approximately 30 people.